Just as all pupils – past and present – form part of the MCS community, past and present parents too are a vital part of the school and its wider community. All former parents are invited to become Friends of MCS.
If you would like to become a Friend, please complete this short form.
As a Friend:
- You will be invited to a range of events, including the Arts Festival, Parents’ ball, talks, plays and concerts.
- You will receive a link to the red diary to keep in touch with sporting and other fixtures.
- We send e-newsletters and an e-version of the Year in Pictures, The Lily and The Bridge magazine.
- You can also keep in touch by liking the OWs and Friends of MCS Oxford Facebook page.
- Communications with Friends are almost exclusively by email.
- There is no charge to be a Friend, and you can opt in or opt out at any time using the form above or by emailing the Waynflete Office.