MCS has a number of policies which are regularly reviewed. The most important of these can be found below.
The following additional policies are available on request to Mr Ben White email@example.com and/or may be consulted in school, in either case, free of charge.
- The learning support policy, including reference to the education and welfare provision for pupils with EHC plans and pupils for whom English is an additional language
- The school’s health and safety policy
- The policy for health and safety on school visits
- The first aid policy
- The accessibility policy
- The accessibility plan
- The missing pupil policy
- A record of formal complaints last school year
- The examination centre decisions appeals policy
Plans and Performance
The school’s academic performance last year can be accessed here and the most recent inspection report here.
Details of how to contact the Chairman of Governors can be accessed here.