Just as all pupils – past and present – form part of the MCS community, past and present parents too are a vital part of the school and its wider community. All former parents are invited to become Friends of MCS.
As a Friend:
- You will be invited to a range of events, including the Arts Festival, Parents’ Association ball, talks, plays, concerts and other events.
- We send e-newsletters and an e-version of the Year in Pictures, The Lily and The Bridge magazine.
How to keep in touch as a Friend
- Communications with Friends are almost exclusively by email, so do sign up as a Friend. If you would like to become a Friend, please complete this short form.
- You can also like the OWs and Friends of MCS Oxford Facebook page.
- You can follow MCS and Old Waynfletes on Twitter.
There is no charge to be a Friend, and you can opt in or opt out at any time using the form above or by emailing the Waynflete Office.
In recent years, Friends have joined other members of the MCS community at events, including a reception at The New York Times Building in New York, Treasures from the MCS Archive evenings at MCS, and MCS Breakfast Briefings in London. They have also performed in the MCS Chorus in the Sheldonian, and supported OWs at the annual OW Sports matches. We hope very much that you will enjoy the benefits of continued ‘Friendship’ with MCS.