The school's aims exist in both full and summary form. Both are reproduced below.
MCS has a number of policies which are regularly reviewed. The most important of these can be found below.
- Complaints Procedure
- Computer Usage Policy
- Magdalen College Choir Child Safeguarding Policy
- Positive Behaviour Policy Junior School
- Recruitment Policy
- Staff Code of Conduct
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Equality Policy - Pupils
- Equality Policy - Staff
The following additional policies are available on request to Mr Ben White firstname.lastname@example.org and/or may be consulted in school, in either case, free of charge.
- The learning support policy, including reference to the education and welfare provision for pupils with EHC plans and pupils for whom English is an additional language
- The school’s health and safety policy
- The policy for health and safety on school visits
- The first aid policy
- The accessibility policy
- The accessibility plan
- The missing pupil policy
- A record of formal complaints last school year
- The examination centre decisions appeals policy
Plans and Handbooks
- MCS Handbook for Parents 2017/18
- The school has a Strategic Plan, annually reviewed by Governors. To read a summary click here (updated June 2015)
Details of how to contact the Chairman of Governors can be accessed here.